WASHINGTON — Stunning pictures of stealth fighters F-35C Lightning II coated with rust of the US Navy have appeared on-line, BulgarianMilitary.com has discovered.
The pictures under clearly present three rust-covered fighters, in addition to an F-35C Lightning II take-off fighter additionally coated in rust. In accordance with INF, when requested, Pentagon spokesman Joe Dellavedova mentioned the rust was brought on by a producing error by arms producer Lockheed Martin, with all fashions being affected. It’ll be “mounted” in new batches of F35s.
BulgarianMilitary.com reminds us that this isn’t the primary time that an issue with the steel or steel alloys of recent stealth fighters has been reported. One of many first public studies of issues with the F-35 arrived in early 2019 from the Australian Air Pressure, which reported an issue with intergranular corrosion. Australia then employed the auditing and consulting agency KPMG to evaluate the issue that arose when utilizing fighters in low humidity areas. However again in 2017, Australia was the primary nation to report varied cracks within the physique of the machine.
Nevertheless, the issues with the F-35 didn’t finish with the report of the Australian Air Pressure. In the midst of 2019, even a secret report with 13 main issues of the F-35 was leaked, to which the US authorities didn’t pay a lot consideration. This report was additionally revealed by DefenseNews. Listed here are the 13 most critical points cited within the report:
- Issues with data switch. Many nations world wide and F-35 prospects, complain about the truth that this data shouldn’t be categorized and can also be obtained within the US, which prevents these nations from holding their secrets and techniques.
- Issues with spare elements out there. It seems that what is meant to exist in a warehouse as a spare half doesn’t at all times exist in any respect, and leads to the failure of flights or missions.
- The cabin of the F-35 shouldn’t be correctly constructed and results in the so-called pilot barotrauma. This barotrauma causes ache within the ears and nostril of the pilot.
- If the climate is chilly, for instance, minus 30 levels Fahrenheit, the pc will make the unsuitable conclusion and report that the batteries are broken, usually leading to interruption of missions.
- If the F-35 flies at supersonic pace, it causes in depth injury to the partitions of the plane – blisters, cracks and injury to the wall integrity.
- After performing sure maneuvers, the F-35B and F-35C pilots usually are not at all times in a position to absolutely management the pitch, roll and yawn of the plane.
- If the F-35A and F-35B blow off a touchdown tire, the influence might additionally pull out each hydraulic traces and danger dropping the plane.
- The specifically designed helmet typically exhibits the so-called. “inexperienced glow” on the helmet monitor, which blurs the general graphics and film and causes issues each in piloting and touchdown.
- Optical sensors and night time imaginative and prescient sights usually render inexperienced streaks when the starlight is low.
- The specifically designed sea or water search radar doesn’t give an total image, however a really small half, which frequently makes it tough for pilots to search out and land on an plane provider within the ocean.
- Lack of traction within the engines if the plane is flown vertically on a scorching day. The tough touchdown is dictated by the truth that the jet of air shouldn’t be maintained at acceptable limits.
“Cul-de-sac” or No exit highway
In April 2021, Charles Brown, Chief of Basic Workers of the US Air Pressure, mentioned that the F-35 is sort of a sports activities Ferrari – you don’t go to work with all of it day, however solely on Sundays, and never everybody.
The issues of the F-35 are advanced. However the primary drawback is upgrading know-how throughout manufacturing. I.e., when an issue is recognized, the producer should return these already manufactured to appropriate the issue, which considerably exceeds the upkeep prices of the plane itself. However you may’t depart an already manufactured plane with an current problem found through the manufacturing of a brand new model.
The worst shouldn’t be over – it’s coming. Though the aircraft confirmed poor outcomes, regardless of all the issues recognized to be criticized, “killing these flocks” is not possible. Why? The F-35’s foyer.
Hawaii and North Dakota are the one states that shouldn’t have senators lobbying on Lockheed Martin’s behalf. You don’t minimize the department you’re sitting on, do you?
Observe us in all places and at any time. BulgarianMilitary.com has responsive design and you may open the web page from any pc, cell gadgets or net browsers. For extra up-to-date information, comply with our Google Information, YouTube, Reddit, LinkedIn, Twitter and Fb pages. Subscribe to our Publication and skim our tales in News360App in AppStore or GooglePlay or in FeedlyApp in AppStore or GooglePlay. Our requirements: Manifesto & moral princliples.